Find Your Career Aptitude – Love What You Do
Aptitude is defined as a natural ability to do something. Inevitably if you do what you love you will be successful in life.
“Don’t aim for success, if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.” – David Frost (journalist, comedian, writer, media personality and television host).
“You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.” – Maya Angelou (actress, writer, civil rights leader).
Aptitude is key in:
- Enhancing workplace productivity
- Generating more income
- Developing job opportunities
- Taking ownership
- Being passionate about your work
- Personal satisfaction and fulfilment
- On the job competence and success
- Workplace harmony, co-operation and enjoyment
After you participate in the CareerSure Programme, you will know:
- Your individual aptitude – your strengths and weaknesses
- Your pattern of aptitudes which when combined make you really strong
- Your personality and how that influences your long term success
- Where your vocabulary is at
- Your areas of interests, potential hobbies
- New career directions
- How to achieve better results in life and business
How the CareerSure Programme works …
As easy as 1,2,3 …
- There are two preliminary questionnaires, and one online test you will need to fill in.
- You will join CareerSure for a morning of fun, easy to do performance-based work-samples (interesting tasks).
- A one-on-one summary session will take place to discuss your strengths, aptitudes, personality, skills sets and the best opportunities for you going forward.