For All You Supermums Out There!
Returning to work can be a bit of a nerve-wracking experience, not to mention juggling kids, the household and a new job, but if you love your work and take to it like a fish to water, you’ll find its both manageable and enjoyable (the extra cash coming in will even feel like a bonus). We love what we’re good at. You probably see it in your kids, that little glow they get when they realise they’re good at something or they complete a job well done.
Knowing what you are naturally good at for your career is like having the right size clothes – the fit and look is great for you!
Some of the challenges in trying to rebuild, or pick-up on, a successful career include:
- Explaining the ‘stay-at-home’ part on your CV
- Rediscovering your self-confidence
- The feeling that you may have been left behind
- How you can achieve family balance
- How you will portray yourself and the image you project
Feeling better comes from knowing yourself, and it boosts your negotiating skills.
By completing the CareerSure programme you will:
- Better understand your strengths and weaknesses
- Gain confidence in your abilities
- Know what you’re good at
- Be able to add a set of skills, talents and strengths to your CV
- Understand yourself better in order to manage the challenges of your new or intended lifestyle choice